Wednesday 7 May 2014

Promotion Incentive gift.Bright Beautiful Box with Bow! Stampin' Up! Australia (+playlist)


This is one of the incentive gifts you will receive when you promote on my team to Supervisor! If you have been considering joining Stampin' Up! inAustralia, just hop on over to my online store and click on "join the fun!" http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/aussiestampers/jointhefun
If you’d like to purchase any of the supplies, or to get a catalogue, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online with Stampin’ Up! directly through me by clicking the ‘shop online’ button above right.
If you live in Australia and you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team of Aussie Stampers I’d most definitely like to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a marvellously creative day! Vicki x