Tuesday 17 June 2014

Covered Notebook Downline Gifts. Stampin' Up! Australia

                                                             Stampin' Up! Australia.
This Notebook Cover gives a professional finish to an exercise book. When my children were little I helped out in the school library and learned how to cover stacks of books. I give out covered notebooks along with a selection of 5 or 6 cards to my new team members as a thank you.
If your shopping list is around the $150 mark, you might like to consider joining my team Team Aussie Stampers and get 20 per cent discount off all your stamping supplies thereafter.
Join at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/aussiestampers/jointhefun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a marvellously creative day! Vicki x