Tuesday 10 June 2014

Memories of My Fave Papers...soon to be gone! Stampin' Up!

                                                    Stampin' Up! Australia
Would you believe I made a video of this darling card, then had to delete it because the soundtrack was totally out of sync! Gaaaa! Never mind, I am still giving you the photo inspiration and I will now proceed to tell you what went into the construction process LOL!

Start with your gorgeous Watercolour Designer Series Paper, cut a Daffodil Delight Card base, then cut a layer of Crisp Cantaloupe 1/4" smaller, then cut a DSP piece 1/4" smaller again. Do not adhere, because we are adding a layer of Daffodil Delight ribbon (I attached it to the back of the DSP piece using good ol' Scotch tape).
Punch out a piece of DD with the petite petals punch, then stamp 2 flowers on whisper white, one in DD and one in CC (ie Crisp Cantaloupe) then punch them out as well. For the Sentiment, I used Loving Thoughts, then cut it out using the Apothecary Accents die, and sponged some more CC around the edge for definition.  
I popped on some candy dots from the Brights Pack, then added an inside layer which looks just like the envelope, in that I stamped a Petite Petal in Daffodil Delight, then in Crisp Cantaloupe, then, without re-inking I stamped again (stamped off) to form the 3rd flower.
Hope you like the finished card. Leave a comment, and share the love :)
Now I'm going back to my movie editor and finding out how to fix the sync problem.   !!!!
Vicki xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a marvellously creative day! Vicki x