Thursday 16 June 2016

Watercolour Masterclass. Fairy Celebration. Stampin' Up! Australia



I have made a video tutorial for you showing how to achieve these soft and subtle effects using ink and a water brush and fine paintbrush. I love painting and colouring and find it so therapeutic at the end of a busy day to sit quietly and create little art pieces like this card.
I hope you enjoy the video! A full list of supplies is listed below.
Vicki x
The Fairy Celebration Stamp set # 141551 wood mount or #141554 clear mount 
is ideal for colouring, either with pencils,  markers, copics or watercolours! 
Here are the supplies I used to create my card:
Archival Gray Ink
Ink pads:
Rose Red (toadstool and lips)
Sweet Sugarplum (poppies)
Pink Pirouette (skin and poppies)
Crushed Curry and So Saffron (dress)
Wild Wasabi (grasses and stem of flowers)
Soft Sky (wings and sky)
You will also need Stampin' Up! Watercolour paper, The Clear Wink of Stella Brush, an Aqua Painter, a glass of water, paper towel folded in quarters, a round number 6 brush and Tombow Multi Adhesive.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a marvellously creative day! Vicki x