Thursday 18 May 2017

Sneak Peek: Color Theory Suite.

Hello, and thanks for visiting my blog.
Today I have a SNEAK PEEK for you! This coordinating set is a suite for all seasons.
From June 1st, you will be able to order a whole swag of new stamps, embellishments and crafting goodness! Aren't these cards so pretty?
Watch the video and put these on your wish list. You will be able to purchase these from me from June 1st, and I will have the new catalogue download on my blog for you to browse through. I am also planning a new catalogue Walk Through on my Aussie Stampers Youtube Channel to highlight my favourite things. 


Watch the Video


                                     Thanks so much for shopping with me!  Vicki  x 💝

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a marvellously creative day! Vicki x