Tuesday 17 July 2012

Apothecary Framelits Collection - Stampin' Up!

Picture
I used Stampin Write Markers and a Blender Pen to hand colour this card. The 3D effect is achieved by shading all around the image,including the banner, with Sahara Sand, which is one of the lightest Stampin Write Markers.
I first stamped the image onto Stampin' Up! whisper white card stock using early espresso ink, then picked up the colour with my blending pen directly from the markers (Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive). I finished off by shading in Sahara Sand, then ran it through the Big Shot using the Labels Collection Framelits die.
Next I cut a larger piece of Old Olive Card stock and 2 larger pieces of Rich Razzleberry Card stock (one for the card back, which I scored using my scoring tool near the top of the back piece to make a "hinge" so the card would open) using the Big Shot. I used dimensionals to pop up the focal image and added some pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a marvellously creative day! Vicki x