Thursday 22 August 2013

Why host a workshop?

Hosting a workshop is a great way to share with your friends the Stampin' Up! style of making cards, invitations, gift boxes and bags. If you would like me to come to your home and demonstrate some of my favourite card making techniques to you and your friends, as the hostess you will receive lots of goodies!
Check out the table below and you will see how Stampin' Up! rewards their hostesses. Simply contact me to arrange a date for your workshop, invite your friends along, keep the refreshments simple, and leave the rest up to me!

Click on the image to enlarge.


Do you live in Australia, and would you like to join Stampin' Up! and receive a discount on all your crafting supplies?
Join my team at http://AussieStampers.stampinup.net
Just go to the right hand top of the page and click on "join the fun"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a marvellously creative day! Vicki x