Wednesday 9 April 2014

Gorgeous Grungy Butterflies. You bet!

                                                             Stampin' Up! Australia.
Gorgeous Grunge meets butterfly and goes wild with this card design. I decided to bust out the Itty Bitty punch and add some melon mambo blooms a-sparkle with diamonds. Add a sequin or 3 and  you have one crazy cool card. Let me know what you think. 

 If you’d like any of the supplies, or to get a catalogue, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online with Stampin’ Up! directly through me by clicking the ‘shop online’ button above right.
If you live in Australia and you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team of Aussie Stampers I’d most definitely like to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a marvellously creative day! Vicki x