Thursday 10 April 2014

Huge Clearance Sale of Stamps, Ribbon, Embellishments and Designer Series Paper

Stampin' Up! Sydney 
St Peters, Inner West Open House This Saturday! (12th April)

Yes, it's that time again, I am holding my Huge Once a Year Clearance Sale!
Come along for some fun Punch Art: we will be making the famous Easter Bunny Box (he stands over 16cm tall!) He is made entirely out of punches and he is filled with Easter Goodies!
PLUS there will be a massive clearance sale of my current stock, including new and used stamp sets, ribbon, embellishments, designer paper, new Scentsy warmers (I have a huge selection of scented wax bars), and new Grace Adele Handbags.
You can drop in any time between 10.30am and 4pm, make your cute Bunny Critter, then stay for an hour or two or three!
There will be a lucky door prize, tea, coffee and snacks.
Cost: $5
If you bring along a friend I have not met before you will get a special discount voucher off your next class.

 Register at http://www.meetup.com/cardmaking-art-papercraft

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a marvellously creative day! Vicki x