Wednesday 25 June 2014

Incredible All-In-One Trifold Card made from ONE piece of Card Stock. Stampin' Up! Australia.




                                                                     
How adorable is this card! I was playing with an idea for a tri-fold card that didn't require any hinges to make it work, and I came up with this design using the Window Frames Collection Framelit Dies. You just need ONE piece of card stock to make the card base. How cool is that! ....very pleased with self obviously.....There is a video tutorial for this card on my Youtube channel:
                                                      http://youtu.be/T8c7Cy1-XsU
You could use any stamps and papers you like to create this card. I have chosen some sneak peek items from the new catalogue, which is due to be released very soon (only 6 more sleeps!). I know you will enjoy the gorgeous new stamp sets and papers. I am having fun playing with all the new goodies!
Vicki xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a marvellously creative day! Vicki x