Saturday 1 April 2017

Sending out Thank You cards!



The So Very Much stamp set makes a beautifully easy way to thank a friend for their kindness. I can never have too much kindness in my life, and I rate it as one of the finest virtues anyone can possess.

A large stamp like this makes a great background too, and you can create a repeated pattern without having to do too much lining up with your Stamp-A-Majig. If you have a steady hand try stamping randomly, but aiming for a little distance between the words so you don't overlap.

Now, I would just like to say say, "Thank you" to you for visiting my blog, and comments are always appreciated!

Enjoy your day, and may it be marvellously creative in every way.
Vicki x 💝

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a marvellously creative day! Vicki x