Tuesday 11 April 2017

The Retirement List is out! Grab a coffee and browse the specials in my store.

A new annual catalogue is due to be released soon, and Stamping' Up! has released a list of the retiring products.
You can save up to a whopping 50% off some items, and it's a great way to grab a bargain, but even more importantly, this is the time of year to make sure you have enough ink refills in the In Colours that will be retiring. Same goes for card stock, markers, and ink pads as these colours won't be available for much longer.


Of course there are lots of other retiring favourites, so if you have had your eye on something for a while, now is the time to grab it before you miss out.

I am busy adding several things to my list, including mini staples for my hand-held stapler, Stazon ink refills, the In colour refills, and the banners framelits, as I am making a banner for my wedding in September. Have fun shopping, and enjoy your day.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
 Thanks so much for shopping with me!  Vicki  x 💝

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a marvellously creative day! Vicki x