Thursday 11 May 2017

Awaiting the new coffee cup framelits!

                                     
                                         Hello, and thanks for visiting my blog today.
I have been loving all the new products in the catalogue, and can't wait to show you a New Catalogue Walkthrough on Youtube when the catty goes live on June 1st.

I am over the moon that there will be a coffee cup stamp with matching framelits. Yay! I am planning cards for my local cafe to sell, and I had already put together these little cuties using up the rest of my designer series paper, and had a fit of nostalgia over how well-loved this old stamp set was.

I can't show you what's inside the new catty yet, but I hope this whets your appetite for more coffee stamps! And more cups of coffee! Haha.

                                                    Till next time, Vicki x 💝


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a marvellously creative day! Vicki x